There is a great movie called “The Bucket List” with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman about two terminally ill men who head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. It’s one of those amazing “life” movies that leaves you with a warm/fuzzy feeling inside and with a thought “What would my Bucket list look like?”. If you haven’t seen it jet – you have to. Trust me – it will knock you off your feet. And yes – I made my own “Bucket List” after seeing the movie… I will share it with you one day – but not just jet…
There is an amazing photographer I’ve been following for a while now. Her name is Alex Beadon and her work leaves me speechless. She recently made “Photography Bucket List” and inspired me to make my own. So, here it is…
- Photograph a wedding side-by-side Jasmine Star and JD.
- Photograph a destination wedding.
- Attend a photography workshop.
- Photograph s Victoria’s Secret s Angels side-by-side Russell James.
- Photograph some classy/sexy boudoir.
- Travel way up north and photograph Aurora Borealis.
- Do a 365 project.
- Have my photo published as a book cover.
- Photograph a rock band (Red Hot Chili Peppers would be nice…).
- Photograph In Character Series.
- Travel to Morocco and photograph people, culture, architecture.
- Organize and photograph a stylized shoot.
- Photograph for Vanity Fair.
- Have an exhibition of my work.
- Photograph NYC.
- Travel to Cuba and do a portrait series of locals.
- Start and complete a street photography project.
- Have my photo published in National Geographic.
- Start and complete a portrait photography project.
- Go on a National Geographic Photography Expedition and document everything. E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
- Photograph my favourite actor (currently I’m a little indecisive about who would that be… especially with assumption that he/she is still alive-and-kicking… so I will write a name later on).
- Travel to Peru and photograph Machu Picchu.
I don’t think this is my final photography bucket list – I think it’s one of those things that evolve and change over time. So, when that happens (or when I accomplish something from the list) I will come back and update it. There are some pretty ambitious things on this list but the thing is not to limit yourself to what you think is possible. I really hope that one day I will be able to cross over every-single-thing from this list… A girl can dream, can’t she?
And since every blog-post is better with a photo here is one form recent family-get-together…